Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Mike messed up a transition
- Introduction — Rich really really likes Dunkin’ Donuts (he should get paid for it)
- Sports Sampler — Tennis could have a major scandal on their hands if a new report by BBC and Buzzfeed proves to be true; Eagles hire new head coach Doug Pederson, what are the expectations?; Rich and Mike’s (very dramatic) Conference Championship Choices
- Entertainment Entree — Glenn Frey, founding member of the Eagles rock band, and legendary actor Alan Rickman both passed away over the week; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; J.J. Abrams counters the critique that “The Force Awakens” was too much like “A New Hope”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Canadian Man tries to smuggle drugs into Vermont with the most Canadian way possible; Man gets really upset when he discovers another man stirring his chili; Georgia woman at a Waffle House goes into “suspected excited delirium state” and turns violent; Florida student goes on crazy crime spree to “purify” Jacksonville
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!