Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — The Blizzard of 2016 causes us to cancel last week’s show; what did we watch or play while the snow fell?
- Sports Sampler
- Why is All-Star WR “Megatron” Calvin Johnson reportedly retiring at the ripe old age of 30?
- Rich’s Annual Proposition Betting Report for Super Bowl 50
- Rich and Mike’s Analysis of the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos
- Our Final Pick — Who Wins Super Bowl 50?
- Entertainment Entree — The 12-year anniversary of the infamous “Howard Dean Scream” in Iowa; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Why did “The Fine Bros” try to trademark “React”-style videos and why everyone hated them for it
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Rich and Mike try to pronounce the rare disease a man has where his skin grows like tree bark; Florida woman claims she accidentally shoplifted after she checked her pants and she wasn’t clean; Man robs a barbershop, then demands a haircut; Desperate housewife beats up husband after he refuses to make love to her
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!