Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is close to finishing his video games
- Sports Sampler — Super Bowl 50 Wrap-Up; Where do the Eagles even begin in handling this off-season?; Villanova ranked overall #1 (for the first time ever) in this week’s AP Poll with only a month left until March Madness
- Entertainment Entree — Ice Cream Taste Tester is really, really creepy describing his job; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Rich and Mike name their favorite “Masterpieces of Crap” or anything that’s “So Bad It’s Good”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop is back and up to no good again; Naked dude goes crazy at a Walgreens parking lot and throws money to “make it rain”; Someone in Florida is sexually assaulting goats; Florida man demands oral sex from woman because he’s a part of a unique police task force
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!