Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Middle names are weird; Mike has a new DJ name; Rich finally went to a Bruce Springsteen concert
- Sports Sampler — A brief word on the Peyton Manning scandal; NBA’s All-Star Game this year was the highest scoring All-Star game ever at 369 combined points, why do all All-Star Games suck?; Rich reports on the weirdest “punishments” for losers of fantasy football leagues
- Entertainment Entree — “Collective Soul Cat” is simultaneously the cutest and bad-ass thing you’ll ever hear; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; James Gunn worried that movie studios are going to “learn the wrong lesson” from Deadpool’s success as a R-rated movie, why does the ratings system and censorship change movie studios’ policies?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — “The Phantom Official” was being paid for work he never showed up for during the last 6 years; A very romantic tale at the Venice Beach Freakshow in time for Valentine’s Day; Another Samurai Sword story, why does this keep happening?!; Florida man actually throws a random alligator through a Wendy’s drive-thru window
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!