Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- A special piece of advice from Mike
- Introduction — This is our 150th episode in 3 years; Be prepared to welcome Video Noodles on our YouTube page; Rich and Mike both had separate dental things happening
- Sports Sampler — Villanova loses big game to Xavier, falls to #3 in the latest A.P. rankings; Eagles sign Sam Bradford to a 2-year deal
- Entertainment Entree — Bill Maher predicts what future State of the Union speeches will sound like from a potty-mouthed president; Mike’s “This Week In Entertainment”; Our Reactions to the 88th Academy Awards
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — A couple of costumed “Batman” thieves are up to no good; Yes, another fight happened at a Chuck E. Cheese’s; Florida couple falls asleep right at the drive-thru window with drugs and money in the man’s hair; Florida man goes on weird ecstasy-inspired crime spree
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!