Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike worked on his homework, Rich was at a Dropkick Murphys concert, Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Sports Sampler — Let’s go Villanova, St. Joe’s, and Temple in the March Madness tournament!; We recap all the Eagles moves since free agency began, are they going to work?
- Entertainment Entree — Orson Welles tries to sell copiers and do poetry to end a late-night talk show; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Mike’s Side Dish — How weird it sounds to switch songs from Major/Minor keys
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Former security guard steals $195,000 all in quarters; A sting operation was needed to take down a legendary Lego thief; Crazy man says he needs to find a green light to save his wife, Taylor Swift; Florida man says he gets naked in public just to “relieve stress”
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!