The Crispy Noodle Podcast — Episode 154
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — What the hell do you do for Easter nowadays?
- Sports Sampler — Villanova makes it to the Final Four; Can Villanova win the National Championship?; NFL announces new rules for the 2016-17 season, how crappy are they?
- Entertainment Entree — Stand-up comedian Steve Hofstetter shuts down heckler during a “Parents Aren’t Special” joke; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Is PlayStation trying to develop an exclusive 4K version of the PS4?; Why the hell is Axl Rose rumored to be fronting AC/DC?
- Updates — We say goodbye to Rob Ford with The Iron Sheik; Mike finally bought a grenade
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — British libraries cannot accept any donated copies of “50 Shades of Grey” anymore; Florida thief gets caught because he swiped his debit card before robbery; Woman “suddenly noticed something changed” when a random third man entered the bedroom; Creepy guy tries to exchange kidnapped baby for 15 Big Macs at McDonald’s
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!