Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich would be a very non-threatening Bond villain that wears vests
- News Update — The 24-Hour Game Show Marathon returns back to Philadelphia in July; Can Mike teach Rich how to win at the “Just A Minute” game?
- Sports Sampler — Jordan Speith chokes away The Masters to Danny Willett; The Flyers are in the Stanley Cup playoffs; Who the hell threw an Octopus out on the rink in the middle of a Red Wings game?; Why does Rich have an Al Pacino-related Octopus sound clip?!
- Entertainment Entree — Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Reddit Movies names 15 movies that are supposedly “better than The Godfather,” which ones do we disagree with?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Australian man safely secures his beer purchases instead of his three children; Woman stuffs Pakistan constable who was supposed to be a weapons expert accidentally blows up courtroom with grenade; LA punks go on wild car spree, brag about it with selfies, get caught
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!