Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — It was Rich’s birthday over the weekend! Why does Rich think about how county lines are drawn on his birthday?
- Sports Sampler — Eagles trade picks to the Browns for the #2 Overall pick in next week’s NFL draft; All-Star defensive player Von Miller refuses to sign “low” contract with Broncos, instead appears on “Dancing With the Stars”
- Entertainment Entree — Should these celebrities sing?; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Details of the new PS4K/PS4.5 or “Neo” leaked online; Somehow, Axl Rose is actually joining AC/DC on tour
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — A cat stops minor-league baseball game when it prances out onto the field; Iowa man touches himself for three hours on a Megabus, thinks it’s no big deal; Florida man goes on crazy rampage after listening to very loud music; Crazy Florida man wants to run in a bubble across the ocean
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!