Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle:
- Introduction — It was Frank “No Sausages” Costanzo’s birthday; Rich likes CNN’s new series “The 60s” and “The 70s”
- Sports Sampler — Tom Brady re-receives 4-game suspension for Deflate-Gate; Our 2016 NFL Draft Preview
- We salute Prince; Is it weird that TMZ is becoming an actual, dependable news source?
- Entertainment Entree — Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Video game store GameStop to buy three gaming studios, is this a conflict of interest?; Rich honors Al Pacino’s birthday with his favorite lesser-known rants on the screen
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Updates on Boaty McBoatface and Captain Bubble; Bed company in Spain is making a bed that will tell you if someone had sex in it; Man claims he didn’t realize his wife was on the hood of his car as he drove over 6 miles with her holding on for the ride
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!