Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is fast looking up information; Mike graduated!
- Sports Sampler — Sam Bradford reluctantly rejoins Eagles’ summer camp after not being traded, what should we expect from him this season?; A few reasons why the Phillies could actually be legit this season
- Entertainment Entree — Donald Trump is now the new beat in Funky Town; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Video game developers now asking for “review embargos” to prevent critics from bashing their games in reviews, should this be allowed?; The Rock will now star in a remake of the 90’s hit movie “Jumanji”, is this another unnecessary remake/sequel?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Canada police discover people were trying to smuggle meth into prisons via Christmas cards; Angry man decides to shoot his gun at a guy who was taking too long to use the bathroom; Nude Florida man says he’s “just living an alternative lifestyle” by harrassing women on the beach; Rich reads a list of very strange coincidences that actually happened
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!