Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike were at the Phillies game when this amazing throw happened!
- Sports Sampler — 76ers become the first team in any of the Big 4 Sports to allow advertisements on the uniform, will other leagues do follow suit?; Interesting facts that the most die-hard sports fans don’t even know; DJ Steve Porter turns Columbus Blue Jackets’ head coach John Tortorella, who’s known for short press interviews, into a party remix
- Entertainment Entree — One of Rich’s favorite movies, Top Gun, turns 30 years old this week; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; A complete list of all the weird remakes and sequels that are due to be out in the next calendar year
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Florida woman steals a bagel truck at 2 in the morning, is this Florida’s remake of Les Miserables?; Stripper named ZyZe says if you call Rick’s Bar, police shouldn’t arrest her for DUI; Man comes up with crazy custom requests when he reserves a hotel room; A full-out brawl with guns and baseball bats break out at a wheelchair basketball game
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!