We wish to thank Mr. “Bread & Milk” himself, Vic DiBitetto, for calling us for a special interview on the podcast this week. Listen to our chat during the Side Dish in this week’s show. Make sure to go see him at the Rrazz Room at the Prince Theater in Center City Philadelphia on June 23th, June 24th, and June 25th!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s Dad stole Rich’s one-sheet about Vic DiBitetto; Mike watched the new X-Men movie; Rich returns from being sick
- Sports Sampler — We debut a new segment, “The 2-Minute Drill”, where we tackle 3-4 topics in 2 minutes; Las Vegas already has betting lines out for the NFL season, where do the Eagles stand?; Muhammad Ali passes away at the age of 74
- Entertainment Entree — Nicholas Cage really, really, *REALLY* needs you to open it; Mike’s “This Week In Entertainment”; We preview the upcoming E3 Video Game Conference
- The Side Dish — Phone Interview With Comedian Vic DiBitetto
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man in India claims he has the World’s Longest Hair, how does he wash it?; Florida woman claims she’s a hired “mermaid” to excuse herself from breaking and entering ocean-side homes; Florida man does the most unromantic crime for the girl he loves
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!