Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s movie review for this week; Rich doesn’t have enough friends to conquer the new update in GTA V; Apparently this episode will be filled with juvenille sexual innuedos
- Sports Sampler — 2-Minute Drill: Fletcher Cox’s big extension with the Eagles, Eagles spending a lot of guaranteed money; Rich’s preview of the U.S. Open this weekend, including a special GRASS REPORT!
- Entertainment Entree — Weird podcast host loves Sony a little too much; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Our E3 Recap: Which games made us the most excited?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man calls 911 over 100 times because an “artistic robotic technician” was taking over his mind; Priest gets angry at groom’s brother and punches him in the face during wedding; Polish nightclub owner accidentally drives tank into his own club while practicing; Florida man eloquently states how he wants name changed at Lake Horney, local newspaper responds immaturely
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!