Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike binge-watched “Orange Is The New Black”; Rich isn’t looking forward to the summer heat; We’re selling special gold editions of The Crispy Noodle t-shirts for a donation for next month’s 24-Hour Game Show Marathon!
- Sports Sampler — 2-Minute Drill: Obama stays in Air Force One to watch rest of Game 7; The Cleveland Cavaliers win the NBA Finals, coming back from a 3-1 series deficit; Is LeBron James now as good as Michael Jordan was?; Rich recaps the craziness of Dustin Johnson’s last round to win the U.S. Open
- Entertainment Entree — Woman really afraid of bananas on podcast; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; We preview this weekend’s TooManyGames convention out in Oaks, PA
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Michigan Mom gets very upset over supermarket’s birthday cake; Man hides jewels up the butt with a strange coincidence; NYC Man decides to install 50 speakers in his van; Woman does not like it when little boys interrupt her pool and vodka time; Don’t you dare mess with this Florida Man’s yams
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!