Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — John Bruno sings a fond memory of his brother Mike
- Introduction — “No Sausages!” Mr. Costanzo returns to the podcast to celebrate the 4th of July; Mr. Costanzo gives Mike very descriptive clues for our own version of the $100,000 Pyramid
- Sports Sampler — 2-Minute Drill: Eagles’ Jon Dorenbos does magic on America’s Got Talent & Flyers’ Eric Lindros will be inducted into the Hall of Fame; How will the 76ers be after their big NBA draft with Ben Simmonds?
- Rich sings his punishment for making the Costanzos play the $100,000 Pyramid
- Entertainment Entree — Vic DiBitetto sings how he wishes his kids would help him do chores; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Rich and Mike remember the fun times we had at this year’s TooManyGames convention; We react to how bad the new “Ghostbusters” theme song is for the remake
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Cleveland Cavaliers fan is so happy to win a title, he’s willing to do something very gross; Guys fill up a pool with nothing but CocaCola; Man steals a van just so “he could get to Waffle House”; Florida man caught dumping a 5-gallon bucket of a brown-looking substance into a community pool
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!