Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is doing nothing but playing Pokemon Go
- Rich and Mike are getting ready for this weekend’s 24-Hour Game Show Marathon. Watch and donate during this weekend! And don’t forget to order your Crispy Noodle shirts for the charity Child’s Play!
- Sports Sampler — 2-Minute Drill: Von Miller gets his record-setting contract with the Broncos, Tom Brady gives up on DeflateGate, and Jon Dorenbos earns golden buzzer on America’s Got Talent with latest magic trick; Rich recaps Henrik Stenson winning the British Open; Rich can’t believe a MLB game ended on a balk
- Entertainment Entree — Rich enjoys a collection of Trump’s “Bing Bong” remix songs; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Sony was caught paying for positive reviews without disclaiming that the reviews were paid content, will this be the new standard for video game reviews?
- Rich and Mike agree to never microwave fish in the workplace microwave; will you take this Crispy Noodle pledge?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Naked couple caught riding a stolen lawnmower; Crazy woman tried to barbecue in the bathtub, obviously starts big fire; Religious lady gets into accident because she was praying with her eyes closed; Florida man is trying to keep ownership of his pet alligator
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!