Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — A recap of Rich’s mess ups at the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon and the results of this charity event
- Sports Sampler
- Former head coach Dennis Green passes away at the age of 67
- The 2-Minute Drill: Peyton Manning cleared of steroid abuse charges
- The last golf major of 2016, the PGA Championship, is this weekend; Rich gives us the odds
- What would a MLB season look like if the players were nothing but Bartolo Colon clones? Someone found out in a weird simulation of the video game MLB: The Show
- Entertainment Entree — Pat Sajak goes on rant about how easy Vanna White has it on Wheel of Fortune; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Matt Damon doesn’t want anyone to miss out on the new Bourne movie, so he recaps the trilogy for us
- The Side Dish — Mike’s parents try to figure out what Rich was trying to draw at the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon at 4 AM during “Win, Lose, or Draw”; Should we start a “Frank’s Garden” portion of our show with Mr. Costanzo?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News Special Report — Stay away from Florida, unless you heed Rich and Mike’s Odd News tips!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!