Special thanks to Bob Hagh for calling and giving us a great interview in the Side Dish on this week’s episode. You can watch Bob on ABC’s The $100,000 Pyramid, hosted by Michael Strahan on Sunday, August 14. The full episode begins at 9:00pm ET and consists of two half-hour games. Watch and support Bob in his quest to get to the Winner’s Circle!
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — According to old VHS tapes he found in the basement, Mike was a jerk when he was a little kid
- Programming Note — Next week will be our Summer Vacation Best Of Clip Show!
- Sports Sampler — Two Minute Drill: Philadelphia will be hosting next year’s NFL Draft according to report and Brian Dawkins hired by Eagles as scouting assistant; Rich talks about golf one more time, as he recaps the 2016 PGA Championship
- Entertainment Entree — Rich and Mike react to Snooki’s new rap song “Yung Mommy”; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- The Side Dish — We chat with The $100,000 Pyramid Contestant and 24-Hour Game Show Marathon Co-Founder Bob Hagh
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Crime involving recycling may be a felony for Seinfeld-inspired lawbreaker; A drug user has found a new body part to hide his cocaine; Florida man with weird excuse for a drug crime … is actually telling the TRUTH?!; Florida man claims a vision of God forced him to baptize a boy “immediately” into a dirty and abandoned swimming pool
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!