Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike are back from a summer break; Mike describes the Costanzo Caravan; Rich was at Hollystock Music Festival for Philly band Kid Felix
- Sports Sampler
- Two Minute Drill — Carson Wentz gets hurt in first preseason game; Eagles trade for WR Dorial Green-Beckham
- Stephen A. Smith redeems himself by perfectly explaining why Philly hates Cowboys fans
- Tennessee Titans allow fans to call first two plays of preseason game, they do outstanding job
- Chase Utley is greeted on his return to Philadelphia with a standing ovation
- Entertainment Entree — Alex Jones screams, blames it on his masculinity; Was Mike playing Beach Volleyball like in Top Gun?; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Why did Suicide Squad suck so much?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Someone stole 5,000 gallons of maple syrup in Canada; Love is in the air, as trucker who called phone number on bathroom stall gets a happy ending; Florida man gets naked and runs on highway, says it was “a stupid thing to do”; Florida man legally barred from ever ordering pizza after his string of prank phone calls
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!