Special thanks to Bob Kaplan, Sarah Weber, and Carolyn Dixon for stopping by The Crispy Noodle Headquarters (a.k.a. Mike’s kitchen) to record a special group interview with us for this week’s Entertainment Entree. Follow their process as they film “Dollface: Road to the Apocalypse” right here in the Philadelphia area!
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — John Bruno tries to rap, unsuccessfully
- Mike gives his first impressions of the new King of Prussia Mall addition
- KoP is now the largest mall in America! (until Mall of America completes its own expansion)
- Support Rich’s friend, Jess, in her #FightLikeJess campaign for cancer awareness!
- Sports Sampler
- The 2-Minute Drill: No more “Probable” designation for NFL injuries; Eagles sign veteran linebacker Stephen Tulloch
- Dallas Sucks: Why do we hate the Cowboys so much that it needs its own documentary, and is it one of the best rivalries in sports?
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich loves this new banana song he found
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Dollface: Road to the Apocalypse Group Interview (Some Profanity Included)
- Bob Kaplan introduces us to star actress Sarah Weber and producer Carolyn Dixon
- Details about the movie and how it’s being shot in the Philadelphia area
- How Sarah’s obliviousness of comic book movies is actually a great advantage for her character
- Did they like Suicide Squad? And who likes the Dallas Cowboys?!
- We play a fun game of “The $100,000 Pyramid” with the gang!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — More than 100,000 bees were found in a hospital in Wales; India man is “addicted” to swallowing knives; Florida elderly man was “just kidding” when he offered a cashier money to play with her boobs; Ohio woman gets released from hospital and then decides to steal an ambulance to get back home
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!