Special thanks to Marisa and John Urbano for joining us on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! Be sure to check out their album “Royal Family” when it’s released on September 13th!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike reviews the movie “Bad Moms”; Rich finally is hooked on Netflix’s “Stranger Things”
- Sports Sampler
- The 2-Minute Drill: Joey Bosa ends holdout and finally signs contract with the Chargers; Tony Romo breaks bone in his back during preseason game; Teddy Bridgewater goes down to bad knee injury in practice, are the Vikings screwed?
- Tim Tebow tried out baseball, fails at landing major-league interest
- Entertainment Entree
- We pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Alex Jones is still yelling about random things that barely make up a thought
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Interview With The Musical Tag Team of Urbano
- Their debut album, Royal Family, will be available on September 13th!
- We listen to a preview of their first single, “Happy Hour”
- Are they Steelers or Eagles fans? Are they wrestling fans?
- We play a game of “True Detective” with Marisa and John!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man gets stuck in a porta-potty while trying to recover a cell phone; Wisconsin man googles about stalkling before he sends a python to his ex-girlfriend; Youtuber bathes in hot sauce, we have the awkward audio of his reaction; Florida women are violent when their boyfriends won’t have sex with them
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!