WARNING: This episode has been left unedited for its hilarious content. Discretion as to where you listen to this episode is advised. Also, you will be rolling on the floor laughing!
This episode features the always hilarious Rick Mirarchi! Support him by going to his show on Saturday night with the Academic Probation Tour; listen to his new podcast, the “Thoughts on Stuff Podcast”; and check out his website!
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Rick Mirarchi is here again! We love having him back. Go see him live at The Trocadero Saturday night!
- Mike may need “Google Louie” to save his search history from being tracked by the NSA
- Sports Sampler
- Two-Minute Drill: Allen Iverson goes into the NBA Hall of Fame & Robert Griffin III is out on IR after 1st game with Browns
- Eagles win in convincing fashion, 29-10, over the Browns
- “Fluke or NAWWWWW?!” — Carson Wentz’s great debut against the Cleveland Browns
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 2
- CM Punk loses early in his first UFC match against Mickey Gall
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich’s favorite sound clip from “Judge Dredd” with Stallone
- The three best celebrities that should be in a charity spelling bee contest
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Apple removes the headphone jack for the iPhone 7, why are people losing their minds over it?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Australian drivers cause traffic jam on bridge out of sheer arrogance, Rich becomes a bridge expert?
- Man decides he’d rather be in jail than go back home to arguing wife
- Tennessee neighbors’ quarrel gets out of hand way too fast
- Arkansas hosts a Squirrel Cook-Off, and yes, it’s as stereotypical as you can possibly imagine
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!