Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Sean Connery would have a difficult time doing Philly traffic reports
- Introduction — We’ve passed 400 likes on our Facebook page! Rich does fan service
- Sports Sampler
- Two-Minute Drill: Ryder Cup results, Julio Jones lights up Carolina defense, and more
- MLB Postseason Predictions — Who will win the World Series?
- Our Fantastic Four picks for Week 5
- Entertainment Entree
- A new Trump Remix makes us all one “big, fat love”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Netflix’s new goal is to have half of its library be original programming, what does this mean for the future of streaming media?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Rich’s special report on fake Florida news
- Man wearing wig and tight pants keeps pooping on poor woman’s steps
- Scranton, PA man tried to smuggle over 110 vials of heroin up his butt
- Drunk store owner decides to dance with female mannequins naked in front of store’s window
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!