Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike loves the floppy pen/pencil illusion; Rich’s drinking buddy, Eric Twaddle, has a message for Rich
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Denver Head Coach Gary Kubiak out with serious sickness for Week 6; Tom Brady is back, is this the end of the NFL season now?
- Eagles lose close game to the Lions; whose fault was it for the loss?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 6
- Entertainment Entree
- Rich’s favorite techno tag team, AIR, turns 20 years old
- Saturday Night Live calls out Delaware County moms during Weekend Update
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- PlayStation VR headset launches this week, what are our expectations of virtual reality?
- Rich’s report on Daniel Craig’s changing mind when it comes to another 007 movie
- The Side Dish — How does Rich’s mind work when he surfs the internet to find a disco song about Rasputin?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man covers entire car in nothing but pennies
- Local off-duty patrolman exposes himself in car “to stay awake” while driving
- Yes, we have *another* Chuck-E-Cheese Brawl to cover
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!