Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is suffering from a real bad cough, will be survive the entire podcast?; Rich was at a cheesesteak festival
- Sports Sampler
- Two-Minute Drill: Dak Prescott will remain Cowboys’ QB through to Eagles’ matchup in Week 8
- Eagles lose second-straight game, this time to the Redskins, 27-20; why are the Eagles in free-fall?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 7
- Entertainment Entree
- We love the Floppotron and the wonderful disk drive music it produces!
- Mike’s This Week in Entertainment
- Rockstar Games announces Red Dead Redemption 2; what do we expect in the follow-up?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man who locked himself out of his house gets stuck in chimney in failed attempt to get back in
- Sad story of Florida man who said he killed his best imaginary friend and buried him
- Our Florida Odd News stories were actually featured as a category on Jeopardy!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!