Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is still battling a persistent cough, reviews 2016’s “Ghostbusters”; Rich got alcohol instead of candy for Halloween
- Sports Sampler
- The Chicago Cubs win the World Series for the first time in 108 years with a historic Game 7
- The 2-Minute Drill: Josh Huff in legal trouble after being pulled over
- Eagles lose in overtime to the Cowboys, drop to 4-3
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 9
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones doesn’t want you “to act like a mushroom”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- What do we expect from the Nintendo Switch? Could the hybrid console survive against Microsoft & Sony?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News: “The Weird Stuff We Do” — Duel of the Blue Cheese; A Fart Symphony; O Come All Ye Washing Machines; History Channel Presents Monopoly War Letters
- Wrap-Up & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!