Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike played the new Batman story by Telltale Games; Rich was at ABATE Motorcycle Run for Toys for Tots; A special submission for a Crispy Noodle theme song?
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill — Josh Huff released by Eagles then picked up by Tampa Bay; Will a healthy Tony Romo replace the hot rookie Dak Prescott in Dallas?
- Rich’s Futility Watch — Will the Cleveland Browns for 0-16 this year?
- The Eagles lose to the Giants; why is Doug Pederson’s play-calling so screwed up?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 10
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones doesn’t want President Trump to mix too much with goblins?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Rich and Mike review new details about the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — We go back into the vault and remember the Swiss Cheese Pervert, Failed Inception Lady, and a Crack Ho Mother’s Day
- Wrap Up & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!