Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Are we on drugs?
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Is going for 2-point conversions all the time aggressive or stupid?; Only Cubs fan to see both of their World Series wins passes away over the weekend
- Eagles have a big win over the Falcons, but will mental mistakes condemn this team to mediocrity?
- Is the NFL getting “too big, too fast”?
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 11
- Entertainment Entree
- We loved Dave Chappelle on Saturday Night Live
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Will Disney buy Netflix? What are the repercussions of this purchase?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- A Fart Can Cause A Fire With a Laser
- Don’t Accuse A Russian of Not Being Good at The Accordion
- Arizona is full of dumb, as police chase goes through a fast food drive-thru
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News Special: The Weirdest Sick Day Excuses of 2016!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!