Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — John Bruno & Mike love The Lion King
- Introduction — Happy Thanksgiving!; Mike went to a “Gender Reveal Party”, what the hell is that?
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Brian Dawkins is one step closer to being in the NFL Hall of Fame; Jared Goff has horrible debut in first NFL game with the Rams
- LeBron James takes early season games off due to “rest”; is this a dangerous precedent to set for NBA’s star players?
- Eagles lose to the Seahawks, 26-15
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 12
- Entertainment Entree
- Metallica joins Jimmy Fallon for a special music mashup
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Movie Birthdays: Rocky turns 40; Borat turns 10; Space Jam turns 20; Adam West’s Batman turns 50
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Ohio woman arrested for offering sex to undercover cop for nachos
- Man claiming to be “the Devil” says he needs a free Toyota
- Is this Florida man’s theft the “Most Florida Odd News Story Ever”?
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!