Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike has breaking news regarding Philly Holiday Shopping
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher; LeBron James reaches historic milestone, will he be the best of all time?
- Eagles lose another divisional game, this time to the Redskins; Rich reveals who Eagles fans should root for
- Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 15
- Flyers are the best thing going for Philly sports right now
- Entertainment Entree
- A local couple has created a Star Wars Christmas album!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Alan Thicke suddenly passes away; 2016 has sucked for celebrity deaths
- Will Smith says he doesn’t want to cling to the past; will movie studios continue to rely on sequels?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man in South Africa morgue turns out to not be dead
- Drunk driver “Nakia Hall” so intoxicated she tells cop her Taco Bell order (Private Eye Gum Cola on the case!)
- Naked woman “Callie Malloy” causes weird chaos after crashing car into canal, walking backwards in traffic, and yelling about Satan
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!