Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — “The Yellow Sign” Seinfeld Parody
- Introduction — Rich and Mike think they have Seinfeld idea if they ever reboot the series; Mike had surgery but recovered in time for the podcast; Rich worked out, needed more Top Gun music
- Sports Sampler
- Rich and Mike review the NFL Divisional Round and gloat about Cowboys’ loss
- 2-Minute Drill: Chargers are officially moving to Los Angeles; Raiders could be next move as they want to go to Las Vegas; Eagles’ draft position for 2017 is finalized
- Former 2013 NBA Overall #1 Draft Pick Anthony Bennett heads overseas to Euroleague for Turkey’s team; is he the biggest draft bust ever?
- The Terrific Two Picks — Who wins the AFC and the NFC Conference Championship Games?
- Entertainment Entree
- Mark Hamill does another Trump tweet as The Joker
- Jack Nicholson is “retired” from Hollywood, according to friend Peter Fonda
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Will the new Nintendo Switch survive in the current landscape of video games?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie”: Odd News — “Chuck E. Cheese’s” Special Edition: Chuck E. Cheese’s will go public on the stock market later this year, we have “important investment information” if you decide to buy their stock…
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!