Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike recommends “Don’t Think Twice”; Rich recommends “The Young Pope”
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Eagles players that will be in Orlando for the Pro Bowl; 24-year-old Ravens’ Star LB Zach Orr retires due to congenital neck/spine condition
- Recap of the NFC/AFC Conference Championship Games; Did the Packers or the Steelers choke the worst?
- Our Dumb Predictions for The Pro Bowl
- Entertainment Entree
- We love “All Holes Filled Landscaping” Ads
- MIke’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Recap of the Academy Award Nominations
- We React to the New Title for Star Wars Episode 8
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Why not mix explosions with a Gender Reveal Party?
- Enjoy our odd news stories featuring beef patties, watermelons, and bananas!
- Florida woman’s “Mouthful of Machete” threat could be a new metal song?
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!