Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Channels are important in stereo; Rich and Mike deal with life without Football
- Sports Sampler
- Rich explains the absurdity of the whole Charles Oakley VS James Dolan situation with the Knicks
- Mike reviews possible moves and cuts the Eagles may have to make in the offseason
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones is back and has knowledge of “Inside Baseball” and the Devil
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- The Grammys: Is Adele really that good? Is Beyonce overrated?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- “Cranking” is the newest sexual fetish that sweeping the nation’s cars!
- India man has gold up the butt and India actually has butt smuggling expert
- Florida man decides to ram into woman’s car and throw dog at her to get her attention
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!