Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich had Jury Duty, almost caused us to not release an episode this week; The Crispy Noodle Podcast is officially 4 years old!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: What the hell is going on with former all-star defensive cornerback Darrelle Revis?
- Chris Christie sucks, why does he hate Philly so much?
- MLB changes rule for intentional walks: Pitcher doesn’t have to throw 4 actual pitches for walk
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones has recharged his screaming capabilities
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Rich has the Vegas odds for who’s going to win at this weekend’s Academy Awards
- “Law/Detective” Themed Stories for “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!