Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike saw Moonlight; Rich hates Philly going through all four seasons’ weather in a week
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: NFL wants to relax anti-celebration rules; PGA considers a “Pace of Play” rule (Can there be a battle golf weekend?)
- Did WWE mess up the booking for Wrestlemania by giving the world title shot to Lesnar VS Goldberg instead of Owens VS Jericho?
- Entertainment Entree
- We love the “Boom Boom Cat”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Review Time — Rich reviews Logan; Mike reviews Horizon Zero Dawn
- The Side Dish — Bob Kaplan Interview! Bob calls us to talk about “Dollface: Road to the Apocalypse”, Rich’s time on the set, and horror movies; check out the Indiegogo here!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Classic story of a prostitute and Taco Bell
- Woman decides to just keep doing cartwheels to get out of DUI test
- Japanese Man Has Creative Way to Get Out of Work
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!