Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Bruno was coughing too much
- Introduction — We explain last week’s snow fiasco; Mike finished Horizon: Zero Dawn; Rich’s March Madness bracket is already shot (Thanks, Villanova…)
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill — Karl Malone agrees with Rich about LeBron James voluntairly missing season games; Patriots trade 1st-round pick for Brandin Cooks
- Our reaction to the Eagles’ moves in Free Agency so far
- Will the Eagles trade up/down or stay put in the draft this year?
- Shaq is a “flat-earther” apparently… Why are so many NBA players questioning whether the Earth is round?
- Entertainment Entree
- Who is Alex Jones? This supercut explains!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We play the first level of Mass Effect: Andromeda — Is there cause for concern that the game won’t live up to the hype? Could stale graphics ruin BioWare’s new story?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- A Canadian man has decided to do a balloon chair story of his own
- Girlfriend tries to smuggle meth to her boyfriend with a religious fervor
- Florida man really just wanted to cook some hot dogs
- Pair of brothers bond in a really weird, drug-fueled way
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!