Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich is hopped up on NyQuil, Mike is on whatever he’s usually on; We’ve been playing Mass Effect too much
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Shaq claims he was just joking about believing in flat-earth theories
- The Raiders are moving to Las Vegas: Why? What are the issues?
- ESPN gives their pre-season predictions for how well the Phillies are going to do
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones can change his attitude fast; could Joe Rogan be his replacement?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Rich previews Wrestlemania 33 for this Sunday
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Plastic Surgery Boss “Didn’t Know” Her Breakfast OJ Was Spiked
- The Great Library & A1 Steak Sauce Mystery
- Ice Cream (& Sausage?) Stand Gets Robbed
- Minnesota man’s tight pants reveals he’s shoplifting a lot of weird items
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!