Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Our Netflix binges of the week; Rich finished Mass Effect Andromeda
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: NFL players get in trouble for charity event in a casino, will this be a problem for Raiders’ move to Las Vegas?; Eagles trade down to acquire depth at defensive line before the NFL Draft
- Rich’s exciting recap of The Masters
- Entertainment Entree
- Political Update: Alex Jones, The Raccoon Man, & Kane from WWE
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- How will XBox market Project Scorpio?
- Is this the most useless statistic ever found on reddit movies?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man freaks out and quits job when he sees “666” on his W-2 form
- Florida man stages one of the most digusting protests we’ve ever heard of against a laundromat
- Rapper 2PEC has the weirdest seafood dinner ever
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!