Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Good business ideas and it’s Rich’s birthday!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: John Madden does not like the Raiders’ move to Las Vegas;
- Eagles’ NFL Draft Preview — Will they make a move? Who do they draft?
- Will the Cleveland Browns screw up their choice with the #1 Overall Pick?
- Entertainment Entree
- Orson Welles’ “Ah, The French!” outtake returns in a glorious remix
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Should Marvel consider making R-rated comic book movies?
- Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi trailer response
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- PA couple has intense fight over how to properly cook the Easter ham
- Who randomly has a spare human brain and who thought to use it to get high?
- An update for the A1 Steak Sauce Library Mystery
- A 71-year-old thrill-seeking woman has naughty fun in her Buick
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!