Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Bruno announces his run for President!
- Introduction — Rich saw guests of our podcast, Rick Mirarchi and Chris Nee, at comedy show
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Adrian Peterson signs with the Saints
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be retiring after 2017; is NASCAR really a sport?
- We preview the 2017-18 Philadelphia Eagles’ upcoming season schedule
- Entertainment Entree
- With Alex Jones battling a child custody case, replacement Tuck Buckford can fill in for the job!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Does this news interview feature the real-life version of Boomhauer?
- Disney makes two LucasFilm announcements
- Rich celebrates Al Pacino’s 77th birthday
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Man runs into burning building to save a precious liquid collection
- Man falls asleep on toilet in Wal-Mart, somehow lights his underpants on fire
- 7-year-old concocts a “totally legit” school letter telling his Mom he must play more video games
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!