Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike finished Mass Effect Andromeda; Rich got drunk
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Browns actually stick to the smart move and draft Myles Garrett
- What the hell were the Chicago Bears thinking in this draft?
- We recap all the Eagles’ draft picks; does this improve the team?
- Entertainment Entree
- Alex Jones is selling a protein drink called Caveman
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Our favorite movies that have a lower Rotten Tomatoes score than expected
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Floridians are just drunk people with axes, swords, and other sharp objects
- Man claims dealing heroin was “just a part of his religious beliefs”
- Sweden, this is absolutely not the right way to remember someone who died at a gas station
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!