Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Previously On The Crispy Noodle — Rich can’t lie about “Basilphobia” at last year’s Game Show Marathon (Full Clip Here)
- Introduction — Mother’s Day at restaurants suck; Should we start a cooking show?
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Tom Brady to be cover athlete on Madden NFL 18
- Rich hates the NBA Draft Lottery while Mike just hates basketball altogether
- Entertainment Entree
- Does Mike sound like Pat Sajak in his new sound clip?
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- More “Sequel” Talk — News about E.T., Mass Effect, and Boondock Saints
- The Side Dish — We chat with Christian Carrion about the history of the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Woman stabs her father because of “The Mummy Returns”
- Nebraska man keeps ordering strippers sent to neighbor’s house so he can watch and enjoy
- Man hates Portland, so he decides to get himself arrested to avoid the city
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!