Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — New song about sound testing
- Introduction — We binge-watched Bloodline Season 3; Rich’s 24-Hour Game Show Marathon is coming up!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Chip Kelly signs with ESPN; Mike Vick to retire as an Atlanta Falcon
- Tiger Woods gets pulled over for DUI, is this the end of Tiger?
- NBA News — 2017 NBA Finals; Rich responds to Nick Wright: Is LeBron James now better than Michael Jordan?
- The Side Dish — Weird “Curses” that may affect the NBA Finals, including a special toaster?
- Entertainment Entree
- Kevin Spacey out-curses Gordon Ramsey
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Has Linkin Park officially sold out from rock? New album gets major heat for different pop-ish sound
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Woman uses pepper spray on Wendy’s staff after she’s not satisfied with her supposed “Fresh” french fries
- Florida naked man with 5-gallon bucket steals $25,000 Swan sculpture
- Defendant claims he needs to prove he’s a “serious clown” with performance in court
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!