Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — First Sermon of the Church of the Almighty Toast for Golden State Warriors’ NBA Championship
- Introduction — Mike watched Orange is the New Black; Rich recaps the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon; We love our new “The Weakest Link” dramatic sound effect
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill — Pittsburgh Penguins win back-to-back Stanley Cup Championships; Jeremy Maclin signs with the Baltimore Ravens
- Golden State Warriors win NBA Championship — Did the Superteam concept dethrone King James?
- LeBron James criticizes football players as athletes — Will Mike finally hate LeBron as much as Rich?
- Rich previews the 2017 U.S. Open — Who is the Vegas odds’ favorite to win it this weekend?
- Entertainment Entree
- Jamaican viral rap star sings about Cucumbers!
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Recap of E3 from Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo
- Adam West passes away at the age of 88
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- New York man dressed as “Tin Man” from Wizard of Oz gets pulled over for DUI
- Man drives 40 miles to McDonald’s, receives sexual act right in the dining area
- Florida man touches himself on top of construction equipment in morning rush hour traffic
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!