Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Update on the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon; Liquor Licenses in Philadelphia
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: The 76ers trade up to obtain the overall #1 NBA Draft pick
- Rich’s Recap of the 2017 U.S. Open
- Why do some sports value repeat champions and other sports value parity and change?
- Entertainment Entree
- Stephen Colbert presents “Too Much Exposition Theater”
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Daniel Day-Lewis announces his retirement from acting
- Could “The Mummy” actually destroy Universal’s “Dark Universe” before it even begins?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- It’s ridiculously hot in Phoenix, Arizona this week
- The next “Black Market” to corner: Avocados?
- A tale of two “Cheeseburger” themed odd news
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!