Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mr. Costanzo joins us to review proper 4th of July food protocol, his Gardening Update, and a game of The $100,000 Pyramid!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Big NBA Signings in Free Agency
- Mike believes ESPN is purposely favoring Kirk Cousins over other NFC East QBs
- NFL’s subreddit ranks current starting QBs, are they fair?
- Rich sings karaoke as a reward for Mike playing Pyramid
- Entertainment Entree
- Cyanide & Happiness’s very descriptive seeing eye dog
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- No single-player DLC in the works for Mass Effect; has BioWare officially killed off the popular franchise?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — ALL FLORIDA!!!
- Florida drug dealers are also stealing golf cart parts
- Is this Florida man a new form of “pantyhose” fairy?
- Florida man poops in toolbox, hides behind tree, claims it’s not him
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!