Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s birthday calls for our win button, mach 2 edition!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Mike disagrees with NFL.com’s ranking of all-time safeties
- Did the Raiders’ haste in finalizing their Vegas move hurt the Oakland Athletics?
- Rich’s Random Roundabout: Highest PGA Round Ever; Jeremy Maclin; Eagles WRs in Fargo
- Entertainment Entree
- Red Letter Media summarizes crazy Star Wars fans who loved Rogue One way too much (i.e. Rich)
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- A SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE REVIEW!
- Daniel Craig reportedly agrees to one more 007 movie
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Vatican actually sets out rules about Eucharist wafers and wine, including a gluten rule
- Florida woman drives backwards with drugs on dashboard, wonders what she did wrong
- Rogue broadcasters takes over FM broadcast to play dirty song when they feel like it
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!