Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Hello to our Canadian listeners; Be prepared for a special episode of the podcast, currently in development…
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill: Ezekiel Elliot involved in off-the-field issues; is a suspension coming?
- “Hair-Gate” — Shannon Sharpe reams Mike Vick for saying Colin Kaepernick should cut his hair
- Allen Iverson not cleared by doctor to play Big3 game in Philly; is he hurting his legacy?
- Rich gives us the odds on who’s favored to win at The British Open
- Entertainment Entree
- Andy Serkis reads Trump’s tweet as Gollum; eerily fits
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- We recap the Emmy Nominations — Why was Game of Thrones not nominated? Is Jimmy Fallon sinking on The Tonight Show? Other snubs we noticed?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- Woman somehow left 27 contact lenses underneath her eyelid
- Could a Cookie Monster toy be considered a drug instrument?
- The most disgusting way to protest we’ve ever heard of in Venezuela
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!