Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike responds to our friends in Canada; Rich saw his new favorite devil-worshiping band, Ghost, in concert; A special announcement for next week’s episode!
- Sports Sampler
- 2-Minute Drill
- Rich gives us his exciting recap of The British Open
- Entertainment Entree
- The L.A. Beast has one of the longest burps ever after downing a half of a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- Chester Bennington of Linkin Park and Stone Temple Pilots is dead at the age of 41
- Acclaimed director Christopher Nolan disapproves of releasing movies through Netflix; is he out of touch?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News
- When did Rosa Parks come back from the dead and become a doctor?
- Florida kid is on a criminal streak of stealing cars
- Florida man says he’s “Super Sovereign” with “Super Rights” to avoid paying a $6 bar tab
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!